Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tag You're It

Mikki atHere's What Let's Do has tagged me. I don't typically do this but since Mikki is my sister-in-law, I thought I would go along. It's a fun way to learn some random things about your friends. So these are the rules of TAG:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


My six random things...
1. I can eat rice whenever & with anything. Some favorites are at breakfast with eggs & sausage and with KFC. Yummy!

2. I love anything history!! I'm just intrigued about other places & times and how it's led to the present.

3. I have laughed so hard, I've peed! :) (but not in recent years)

4. I want to play piano better and learn to play guitar.

5. I have a ton of 1st cousins. On my dad's side alone I have 23. Christmas time was lots of fun! We didn't do our own family, but a whole weekend together in one house!

6. I went to the same school from 1st grade to Graduation. There was never more than 115 students from K-12. Sheltered yes but have the greatest friends to this day!


The six people I have tagged are...
1. A fellow MOPS mom Jen at PeakFaith
2. A friend, former co-worker and youth/worship pastor from Horizons, Andy at Andy's Blog
3. My friend Katie at The Goldsworthy Site
4. My friend Amberly at Tanzosh
5. My friend Kristen at The Meyer Family
6. Another fellow MOPS mom, Tara at The Balcom Family Blog

1 comment:

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Hey Joy,

You have my vote for #1 blog music! I had to steal some of yours tonight I loved them so much!
Fun reading your tag stuff.

Blessings, --Katie