Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Congratulations President Obama

I'm full of mixed emotions right now. Those of you who know me, know that I voted for John McCain. I am saddened that he didn't win but I am also genuinely happy for Barack Obama. I never disliked him but I just related more to the McCain/Palin team on particular issues. I feel bad because I feel John McCain has a great heart and because of his life's dedication to this country would've been a wonderful President.

I pray for McCain and his family as they deal with this loss. But I also pray for our new President Obama. I pray that he will be strengthened and protected as he leads our nation. I pray that he will seek God's wisdom to make the right choices for this country.

Congratulations, President Obama!! It is an exciting moment in our history. I am happy for you and your family. You will have my support (although not always my agreement) and prayer as my new president.

No comments: