Tuesday, September 30, 2008

1st Post--Summary of our year so far Part1: Paul; Disney

So I'm starting a blog to keep everyone updated on what's going on in my life and in our family. Be patient with me because I am not a writer and I may forget to post consistently but I will do my best.To begin I will give a summary of what has been happened this past year.


In March, Patrick's brother, Paul, who served 15 months in Iraq got stationed with us at Fort Lewis. It's nice having family nearby again. Aliza especially loves visiting with her Uncle Pau-Pau.



In May, we took a trip to Disneyworld with Patrick's family. We were so excited for this vacation with them. But as soon as we arrived at our amazing penthouse suite (my mother-in-law always finds the best deals), we realized things weren't going to happen as planned. Aliza had a fever for 3 days, which was manageable. But Patrick had to go to the ER while we were unpacking and was admitted for 3 days. He had severe stomach pain. That was the beginning of his hyperparathyroid symptoms. Despite all that, we made the best of it and squeezed in park days for our last 4 days. The kids had a lot of fun and that's what was most important.


Taking the Monorail to Magic Kingdom



The kids waiting for the lunch with Pooh Bear




Wet after riding Splash Mtn




My Snow White with her prince watching the Pirates and Princess Parade





Hollywood Studios for Playhouse breakfast and live show





No comments: