Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Aug 2008: Random Happenings

No major events happened this month but I'll share some things to give you a glimpse into our lives. 


Aliza's really into being Supergirl. We could at least get her a cape but for now we still just use a handtowel. She's content so we're happy.





We decided to help Patrick's friend by watching his 6 week old puppy who wasn't house-trained. It was only for 5 days so we figured we could manage. It ended up being the hardest thing because Moe hated him. He constantly had accidents in the house. He chewed everything! Worst of all was that his family was delayed and didn't come back for two weeks.





There's lots of silliness that goes on in our house as I'm sure happens wherever there is a toddler. Aliza has a way of getting her dad and uncle involved. They never mind playing along.






Some more random pictures:



The kids cooling down in their tiny pool.




Playing with her shadow again.




Lunch on the waterfront

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Joy! I'm so excited to be included in reading up on the Black Household! I really like how you gave a glimpse into your summer. I'm inspired. I'm still learning what to write about. For family who haven't heard updates in a while... this is a perfect idea! Thank you and I really enjoyed looking at your pictures!